Do you ever make a graphic and you get at the point where you have to choose a font and think “if only there were some way to get an overview of all the fonts I have already installed”? Well you can. At wordmark.it you just type in any word you want, it then shows that word in every font you have installed on your computer.
Tumblr Dashboard Image Sizes:
- Photo post: 500 by 750 pixels for dashboard view; 1280 by 1920 pixels for high-res version (except for superwide panoramas).
- Photoset: 500-pixel width for one image in a photoset row. 245-pixel width for two images in a photoset row. 160-pixel width for three images in a photoset row. Gutters are 10 pixels.
- Audio Post: 169 by 169 pixels for album art.
- Link Post: 130 by 130 pixels for the thumbnail image grabbed by Tumblr from web link (if available).
- Text Post: 125-pixel width for images added to a text post, which expand when clicked.
- Avatar: 64-by-64-pixel icon next to posts.
Omg reblogging this cuz I always forget
I’ve said this to my non-techie friends countless times. It’s no secret that being able to code makes you a better job applicant, and a better entrepreneur. Hell, one techie taught a homeless man to code and now that man is making his first mobile application.
Learning to code…
Based on research from Mason Currey’s Daily Rituals: How Artists Work, Podio created beautiful charts that show how some of modern society’s greatest thinkers, writers, artists and philosophers spent their days. It begins with the earliest risers and reveals how much time each of them spent sleeping, working, socializing, relaxing, exercising and at their day jobs or doing administrative stuff like managing their holdings or paying taxes.
Fork | http://madebyfork.ru
"Mary Wong is the chain of noodle bars from Rostov-on-Don. It’s the place where noodle is made with Asian accuracy and American spirit."
Fork is a group of young designers based in Moscow, Russia. They have their own view of things and they want to share it with everyone. Their goal is to make the world more meaningful and beautiful. They love (and are able) to work on corporate identity, packaging, websites, typography, interiors and installations. For any problem, they come from different perspectives and control the whole process, from sketches to construction.
A yellow wall of storage divides this Portuguese apartment by architects Pedro Varela & Renata Pinho
Taller Mexico / Adriana Medina